Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow Tubing Finally!

_AN_0320.jpg

We were not able to go snow tubing or learn to ski during the Christmas break. It was so warm the local snow resorts could not make any snow and kept the resort closed. I thought we were done trying to go. But Aunt Pam (aka Pam Pam) talked me into making the trip this weekend. I'm glad she did. We left the house before 8am stopped at McDonald's for pancakes and got to the tubing place by 10am. The weather was still cold enough that the tubes were the fastest I've ever seen. You had to drag your feet to slow down at the bottom. As it warmed up the snow turn more to slush. I got the camera out and started taking photos. Andrew later commented that the tubing was fun but getting "lame". But everyone had a blast, we'll be back next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment