Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bike Trails of Washington DC

DC Bike Trails

My wife Michele is terrifically understanding. Who else do you know that would put up with not only all the mulla spent on photography equipment but also put up with all the pictures I take but then only keep some of them. Its the later that she "comments" on the most. All in All Michele has been very supportive on my relatively recent new hobby photography. Too bad I've decided to start a photography project. It will keep me away from home more than ever.

I want to capture the Bike trails of Washington DC. I've been riding them for the past two+ years as a method of commuting to my Georgetown job from Union Station. The beauty of the trails is a big reason I've not yet tired of pushing the pedals everyday. So I decided to grab my newest camera, a Canon PS G1X, and try to capture the beauty of the trails. I hope you'll follow the link in the photo above to see all the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment